ROOM OF THE WEEK 9.30

Some days you just need a space where you can hole up with your stacks of magazines and projects and escape the world while you indulge in inspiration. This room? Yeah, it would be good for that...
pamplemouseedesign
To say I gasped when I first came across this design would be an understatement. It might be the most chic library I have ever seen.

First of all, the lighting is insane. Every shelf simply glows! And that low pendant light right in the middle of it all is perfect with its simplified tiffany lamp sensibilities and warm glow. And if that fireplace is actually functional, I'll gladly pull up a cozy chair and spend hours here. If not... then I hope this is the view from my extremely comfortable sofa... a perfect way to spend a quiet fall weekend!


*interior by pamplemousse design