RUE OF THE WEEK

No, that's not a typo. This week instead of just any ol' room, we're giving you an exclusive sneak peek at a fabulous little home that will be featured in the upcoming premiere issue of Rue Magazine!
rue magazine for coco+kelley 2
First off, let's talk about how much I'm lusting after this fresh all-white palette right now! I've decided that despite my love of color, white walls are it for me. The color can come elsewhere! Plus, look at how perfectly it shows off the collection of artwork, and accent pieces like the warm leather butterfly chair.
rue magazine for coco+kelley 1
While I always love a big room shot, I live for the little vignettes featured in decor mags, just like this one. They seem to reveal a little more about the owner, don't you think? (Nope, we're not giving away whose home this is!) This combo of old + new with black + white is  killing me... especially with that worn in classic rug. 

You know what else is killing me? The suspense of seeing the full premiere issue that the amazing Rue team has been working so hard on!! If you haven't already seen some of the other sneak peeks, head over to Shelterpop, Casa Sugar, and Style Me Pretty for more gorgeous eye candy.
6a00e55225716d883301348722b98d970c-800wi
And, if you feel so inclined to support the mag with one of these cute little buttons for your own blog, feel free to download them by clicking right here. I'll be showing my own support soon by hopping a flight to New York to attend the launch party with this fabulous group of ladies! That, you can expect a full report on! (Pssst, I have it on good authority that Anne will be rocking these pumps. I'm thinking I might need to see her cheetah and raise her some sparkle with these!)

*images by tiny water photography, courtesy of rue magazine