CHINTZY CHIC?

Exactly one week from today I'll be turning 30. Maybe this accounts for a total change of heart and sudden love for vintage inspired chintz and florals? Or maybe Designers Guild has just done a genius job in making the motif incredibly appealing...
designer+guild+cocokelley1
Loving the garden roses on the left paired with the classic octagon pattern (and grey+white stripes!) on the right. Can I put them both in a room? Maybe just line them up together down the hallway? (I'm kidding people. I haven't gone senile quite yet...)
1262_Bosquet_AW10
But seriously - have I lost it? Or is this not making you want to update the 'chateau' with fresh panels of colorful florals? Well, at least the guest room. Which is exactly what I'm doing for my old bedroom at my parent's house... You can expect a peek at it when it's all done! And lots more floral inspiration on the blog to come...