COCKTAILS AT SIX: A BIRTHDAY TOAST!

In honor of recently celebrated birthdays, I thought I should share my signature drink for a little toast!

This cocktail is a classic with a twist, which in essence is a little how I see myself. Every girl should be lucky enough to have her own signature drink to sip away at on a day all about her! I highly recommend it for your next annual birthday soiree.

Rosemary Infused Greyhound

1 oz Grapefruit Juice
1 oz Herb’s Rosemary Infused Vodka (or make your own!)
1 tsp Organic Sugar
1 Sprig of Fresh Rosemary for garnish

In a shaker, add rosemary vodka and grapefruit juice. Stir and serve over ice in a sugar-rimmed (technically this makes it closer to a Salty Dog - don't sugar your rim for a more classic Greyhound) rocks or martini glass. Serves 1.

* images via [ food and wine, pinterest, & liqurious ]


of le petit happy