DAZZLING DINNERWARE

All week I've been planning the tabletop for my little dinner party on Saturday, which has meant lots of hunting for fabulous china options! I've been loving the metallic options on West Elm for holiday, but then the gorgeous goodies at Crate & Barrel caught my eye too...
dazzling dinnerware
Wouldn't it be fantastic to just start collecting pairs of glitzy and gilded dishware to mix and match around the table?

Of course the pattern that I really wanted for my little fete, I waited to long to find... and now it's too late to get them here on time.
katespade larabee
So I'll have to make due with the help of my fabulous friend Sheena who owns a rental company in Seattle called Totally Tabletops and happens to have some polka dots in her repertoire. Photos next week of all the goodness we're putting together for my little fete!