THE FETE...

I've been teasing you all with shots from my birthday dinner over the weekend, and am so excited to finally share them with you! Shall we begin with some bubbly...?
IMG_3811
When my 30th started to approach, I knew that I wanted to celebrate it with an intimate dinner for my closest friends, and that I wanted it to be perfectly 'me'. I started out thinking that I wanted mostly black and white with metallics for the tabletop, but when I saw the cover of the latest Martha Stewart Weddings, I knew that a pop of pink and red would add the perfect punch of color!
IMG_3792
My second piece of inspiration? The gorgeous Kate Spade heels that I barely snatched up before they disappeared forever. Their multicolored glitter reminded me to add that touch of playfulness to the table... in fact, I'd say the entire look was influenced by that infamous Kate Spade style.
IMG_3767
And here it is!! The gorgeous tabletop! (If I do say so myself.) It's exactly what I envisioned in my head and I couldn't believe how well it turned out considering that the pieces all came together that morning. 
IMG_3780
IMG_3711
Of course, I couldn't have done it without the help of some very talented and wonderful people, like my florist, McKenzie Powell (whose arrangements are still making me smile sitting on my desk as I write this post!) and my photographer Char Beck who obviously did a fantastic job!
IMG_3747
IMG_3772
I also couldn't have completed this look without the help of my good friend Sheena who owns a boutique rental company called Totally Tabletops. Her polka dots made the setting! I'm lucky enough to have restaurant in my family - my father owns a little Italian place called Rialto here in Seattle - and he was kind enough to let me take over for the day.... and night. (What are dad's for, right?) And finally... a HUGE thank you to my amazing intern, Jennie, who basically just kicks ass at being my right hand gal. 

I'll be putting more photos up on the coco+kelley facebook page later today - there are so many good ones it was hard to choose and I want to share them all, so be sure to swing by this afternoon!

Thank you all for your birthday wishes, and there will be plenty more birthday celebrating to come this week!

xoxo,
cassandra