MANSOUR MODERN INVITES YOU...

Don't you just hate when you get invited to a sample sale that's not in your own city? I can't even count the times I've said do myself "I wish it were online..."
PATCHWORK_BLAST_1
Well, my dears, this is not one of those times because the smarties over at one of my favorite rug companies, Mansour Modern, are giving you the opportunity to shop some exclusively crafted pieces starting next Monday!

These vintage patchwork flatweaves are rugs made from upcycled existing rugs and other vintage materials, hand sewn by artisans to create one-of-a-kind pieces. Each rug has a beautiful worn finish to them and they add beautiful texture to the spaces they fill...
CK_PATCHWORK_SAMPLER
I've spent hours searching through antique shops to find those perfectly worn rugs that add history and character to homes - these pieces are the perfect blend of a more modern sensibility with that timeworn look! And such beautiful colors!

The best part is that the pricing for this sale will be unheard of for the Mansoir Modern showroom. They are one of the finest purveyors of rugs in the world and most rugs start in the high thousands because of the time and quality involved in each piece, but these pieces will be starting in the low hundreds!

SO - how are you going to remember to get your shopping on bright and early Monday? Just pop over to the invitation list by clicking right here, and the rest will be handled for you! I just signed up myself because there's no way I'm missing this chance! Click click!