ROOM OF THE WEEK 10.14

I'm sure many of you have already seen the Celerie Kemble feature from the latest issue of Lonny this week, but I couldn't help myself from featuring it at the Room of the Week here...
194576-20-08
The palette alone is speaking so much to my sensibilties right now, but each piece of this room is so perfectly ensembled, I don't even know where to start. The iron gate pattern of the rug? The softness of those tufted ottomans in the perfect shade of teal? Don't even get me started on the peacock (someday, my friends... someday). Even the lightly cluttered desk lends to the coziness instead of overwhelming the room. And remember when I was singing the praises of mauve back in May? Well, this is why. I adore the accent color in this space. Yes... I would love to cozy right into this gorgeous room, with all its beautiful natural light and inviting textures and never leave home until spring! Celerie... if you ever need a housesitter...

*image via lonny magazine