Guest Blogger: Ashlina from The Decorista






Oh I just love a turquoise bedroom. As a decorator, turquoise is one of those colors that just soothes the senses and pleases everybody. I could always use a bit of turquoise in a room.


This very traditional bedroom is one of my all time favorite rooms. It's very sophisticated and lush, I could absolutely relax in this lovely space.










In addition to a very serene bedroom, turquoise is perfect in the living room, too!


I love these perfectly aqua hued rooms, dark wood floors are the perfect companion to the bright and bold colors. They both are uber delicious and every bit of turquoise I could ever need.

++++++++++++++
Thank you so much Ashlina! You managed to pick some of my favorites as well!! That first bedroom was actually one of the rooms that inspired me to start this blog. You all must check out The Decorista for more inspiring spaces! You will love everything you see there, I promise. Ashlina has such a talent for putting together amazing posts where every day is a treat for the eyes!