TO YOU AND YOURS...

My friends, it's been quite an interesting and exceptional year in the land of coco+kelley (and beyond for that matter) and there's no better day than today to offer up some thanks to amazing friends - old and new - for their support through it all.
sophie-srej-2
All of us have so much to be grateful for...  me? On these chilly nights, I'm most thankful for the cozy roof over my head and the most basic of blessings.
via moodboard2
Life isn't perfect (is it ever?) and I'm the first to admit that I'm far from having it all figured out, but the possibilities are endless and exciting. This year has brought many new opportunities and people into my world, and I can't imagine life without either of them... especially my girls.

I wish you, your family, and your friends a Thanksgiving that not only fills your belly, but your heart too.

lots of love,
cassandra