A TOTALLY TORY WISH LIST

I can honestly say that I don't thing I've ever done much of my holiday shopping at Tory Burch... but all that is about to change because wow does the girl have some serious sparkle and fun going on right now!
tory burch1
I am dying for this feathered dress paired with this a.maz.ing mixed metal clutch. And if I can't have both of those, then I'll opt for a stellar statement necklace instead.

What's that? Tis the season for giving? Oh, okkaaayy... let's do some gift shopping...
tory burch2
For my mom (who managed to get an ipad before me) a very chic little travel case. For my sissy, a furry little chapeau with playful pom, for my besties, long stylish gloves to keep them cozy, and for all my fellow designers, these adorable flats to run around town in working our little booties off.

There are sooo many goodies, I could pretty much devour the entire store right now! To see more blogger picks, head over to Tory's blog today!