WHY, YES, I DO RUE...

When Rue first launched their premiere issue, the big question going around was... do you Rue?? And while I got to enjoy the first issue as a reader, the second became even more exciting for me as a guest editor! So the answer this time around? You bet I Rue!
coco kelley for rue
Crystal and Anne gave me the opportunity to create two pages that pulled at my passion for spotting trends and colorways, and I'm so thrilled with how they turned out!  It was so fun to contribute on this level to such a fantastically gorgeous magazine!

Even more exciting? The fact that two of my most favorite ladies also made their own little appearance...
Picture 3
The stunning office loft of my dear friend Kelley Moore (yes, it is the most inspiring workspace ever) and an editorial created by my bestie Erin Hiemstra over at Apartment #34 (who may or may not be ready to launch her personal stylist career after this stunning story???)
Picture 4
Oh, did I mention she makes a hot little model too? Yep, that's her!

On top of all this fun was our photo shoot down in Palm Springs with the The Girls With Glasses and some extremely talented ladies + gents (more on that later!) For now? Enjoy this quick little peek at some behind the scenes shenanigans!


And don't forget to check out Rue Issue #2!! Your design-lovin' mind will be blown!