A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS THANK YOU

Merry Christmas my darling, lovely readers, friends, fellow bloggers and serendipitous visitors...
homes&gardens wreath
Thank you all so much for being a part of coco+kelley this year! I've been thinking a lot about blogging recently and what it is that makes it so unique - how did this little idea turn into such an amazing, supportive, inspiring, community? Simple. We open our doors to others and invite them into our lives, sharing our passions and ideas, our hope, fears, and dreams, our work, our homes... all of it.
magnus anesund red holiday
Blogging goes beyond ourselves - it reaches across state lines and oceans and touches people who we'll never even know. I've read posts that have made me laugh and cry, that have hit me over the head with inspiration, that have pushed me to think in a new way, and that have taught me many little lessons both personally and professionally. But what's been most amazing to me, recently, is the way that these connections have gone even further.
74091-15d40-17091260-
What I'm most looking forward to in the new year will be the life outside of blogging that is being built in so many ways. The new online magazines that have been cultivated and created by some of my favorite bloggers. The conferences like Lavish! and the upcoming Design Bloggers Conference that are bringing together so many creative minds sharing their own experiences. Outside of our little blog worlds we are all taking our ideas to the next level in creating partnerships, collaborations, and - most importantly - some of the most supportive friendships I've ever had.

So to you, my blogging community, I raise my glass and say thank you for all that you have given me this year. Cheers to you and yours this Christmas (or whatever it is you may be celebrating this season) and I wish you all the best in 2011!

xo, 
cassandra