ROOM OF THE WEEK 12.23

Three words: white washed brick. Seriously, it's amazing what it does for a space...
family-room-a-flat-in-argentina
I'm such a sucker for antique pieces in light-filled lofts. It's the perfect setting to mix and match eras of furniture! Combining florals, tartan and stripes add perfectly to the eclectic vibe.
via 79ideas.dinning-room-a-flat-in-argentina
And how about the dining room? (And by dining room, I mean bar!). That huge built-in looks like it belongs in a restaurant... or in my home since I have a serious addiction to collecting tabletop goodies like dishes and glassware. I might opt for some comfier chairs though... rolling around in those things after a few glasses of wine might be dangerous! (Or highly entertaining!)

*images via desire to inspire via 79ideas