WHAT TO WEAR: A WINTER WEDDING

This weekend I'll be attending my first ever winter wedding (not usually a popular choice up here in the Northwest!), so I've been flipping through my closet trying to create a look that balances a bit of holiday sparkle without going over the top. Something like this...
winter wedding inspiration outfit coco kelley
I like to shy away from dark colors for weddings unless the invitation says black tie, so for winter it seems like jewel tones or muted neutrals are the two best options. When I spotted this Halston dress, it immediately struck me as a perfect style for a casual wedding because of its jersey fabric with a little shimmer. Keeping with a tone-on-tone palette, the accessories add some fancy sparkle and beautiful texture! Who wouldn't feel fabulous draped in this goodness?!



*dress by halston, earrings at banana republic, ring by ippolita, clutch at asos, heels betsy johnson