WINDING DOWN...

Whew!! Well, here we are darlings. The last of 2010! I'm winding down the next few days (so I can wind up again for the new year!), but before I sign off, I wanted to give a huge thank you to our holiday sponsors here at coco+kelley!
5059288173_1b5cc424f8_z
To our fabulous premiere sponsors, some of which I'm sure you're very familiar with, we were so happy to have you for the past two months! If you haven't spend time getting to know them, please hop over to the amazing shops at iomoi (such a fave of mine!), Gorjana (beautiful accessories and jewels), Jules Reid, and The New Traditionalists as well as the inspiring blog, sage & style.

And, if you're up for some extra clicking... more fantastic sponsors! Wardrobe Stationery (beautiful, custom cards)  naomi lynn (a sweet, whimsical paperie!), Clayton Gray (an absolute go-to for all things home), tilly maison (loving her fabulous trays!) Ruby Lane (where I happened to purchase my birthday jewels this year!) Swoon (SUCH pretty little gems!), Panty by Post (a monthly subscription to fantastic unmentionables) Ruby Plaza (she's Ruby Lane's little sis) and Blue Hour Designs.

Thanks to you all for supporting coco+kelley!