COCO+KELLEY OFFICE INSPIRATION: A GARDEN PARTY

When you make your home in a city that rains 85% of the year, creating an indoor environment that chases the grey away is incredibly important for a girl like me. So, when scheming some ideas for my new office space, my thoughts immediately turned to decor that would help bring in some sunshine!
coco+kelley office inspiration
This cheerful citron settee is the one piece I'm sure I'm going to want for the space, so I'm building my design ideas around it! The first one centers on the thought of creating a bright little garden inspired space that combines casual pieces like the jute rug and garden stool with a hit of glamour and drama by adding the black crystal chandelier. A pop art rose pillow adds the finishing touch! I could easily see pulling out some of the pinks and reds in the pillow into the rest of the room too, but keeping the remaining furniture (desk, shelving, etc) in clean lined whites. What do you think my friends??