RUE OF THE WEEK: A TOUR OF ISSUE #3

Well... if you haven't already heard the tweets, posts and status updates... Rue Magazine Issue #3 is HERE! And, along with that little tidbit of information is the announcement that I will officially be joining the team as Market Editor as we head into (yes, already!) Issue #4. I'm so thrilled to be working with these talented women - each of us holding our own unique vision of style, so perfectly expressed throughout the pages of this publication...
Picture 7
Picture 5
Picture 9
Picture 12
And if you needed further convincing of our cohesive, yet very individual tastes... my favorite page says it all:
Picture 10
I'd happily take Anne's bag (or any of the bags in her closet for that matter!), Crystal's side table (a girl can never have too many places to set her drink) and Bri's tea press (although she'd probably fight me for it), and mix them with my own selections!

I can't wait to see what comes next for us, our amazing contributors, collaborators, and friends! And, of course, if you haven't already... Pour yourself a beverage of choice and settle in for some good reading!

xoxo,
cassandra