CHIC LITTLE ENTRYWAYS

Currently obsessing over fresh + fantastic entryways like these...
mixr entry way entryway concret floor moroccan tile grey black cabinets
With tile like this you can hardly call it a 'mud room', but with plenty of storage for coats and shoes, this entry is the chicest definition of the term I've ever seen (plus, you know I'm loving the black + white stripes at the doorway!).
entryway+orange door+ black wall coco+kelley
Love the depth a little black paint gives to this simple entryway, and the vintage accents give it great character. A vibrant orange door is so cheery and welcoming! I love how the collection of artwork in gold frames echoes the color against fresh white walls.

As a side note... I'm totally returning to black and white palettes these days. I realized that sometimes I'm too afraid to add a little black to a room, thinking that somehow it doesn't work with softer styles, but it really just adds a wonderful touch of drama! 


*images via cococozy, unknown and pure style home via creategirl