C+K SPONSOR: HARABU HOUSE

Oh, how I love my sponsors here at coco+kelley! Not only are they all so wonderful to work with, but they have beautiful little shops filled with goodies, like the ones at Harabu House!
harabuhouse2
I adore the mix of organic textures and natural pieces with touches of modern metallics...
harabu 1
The lovely little store houses everything from beautiful paper goods (like the coasters and notebooks) to luxurious new and vintage linens. Their home accents immediately give a space layers of worldly charm, which is a look we all love so much!
Picture 1
So if you're ready for a little pre-spring decorating to freshen things up around your home, why not hop over to the Harabu House site and do a little browsing for yourself? I'm pretty in love with the gold bowls and that quilted throw myself...