FASHION WEEK: COLOR LOVE

Hi lovelies, Crissie from bug&Bear here to share with you one of my favorite parts of fashion week- color trends. I could (and do...) spend hours browsing the latest collections, looking for fabulous color combinations. Here are a few of my favorites so far for fall...
An almost calming mix of dusty rose and deep azure at Rebecca Taylor (top row), and rich grays and greens (with pops of red) at Steven Alan (bottom row). Plus- leopard print gloves? Fierce.
And, oh my, I can't get enough of orange and blue, it has such a fresh feel, and mixed with metallic pants? Perfection by Peter Som (top row). Jenni Kayne's collection (bottom row) delivers a stunning mix of mustard and turquoise that feels casual but still chic. Fall is shaping up to be a very colorful season!

*images via style.com