BIG ON BUCKINGHAM

Kristen Buckingham happens to be one of my favorite designers - her fresh, eclectic aesthetic is something to be highly admired. Lucky for me, I was extended the invitation to take a peek at her new(ish) showroom on La Cienega while I was in town, and was thrilled to visit some of my favorite pieces in person!
kristen buckingham 1
The bold entry alone made me swoon, but it was the mix of Kristen's beautiful pieces alongside collections of vintage lighting and accents, as well as perfectly selected artwork, that made the space a must-see. Pretty little vignettes ranged from traditional and sweet (like the window setting), to more garden inspired (like the one below).
Library - 136
My favorite moment, however, was definitely this sofa in the middle of the showroom - I loved how the pillows instantly made the piece more playful!
kristen buckingham 2
I couldn't mention Kristen without touching on one of my favorite piece of hers - the asymetrical Jackie Bergere chair. And, now I can fully attest that it is indeed quite comfy too! Another stunner was this antique pendant that they hope to reproduce in the future - just amazing.

I look forward to interviewing Kristen for an upcoming Vignette series soon, so we can all learn a little more about the woman behind the designs!

*all photos by coco+kelley