Cottage Bedroom Makeover









Does it get any better than this 1920s stucco cottage in East Hampton designed by House Beautiful contributing editor Frances Schultz? I'm madly in love with her master suite, which used to be the two tiny front bedrooms. All of the fabulous blue on the walls and pretty fabrics, the half canopy, and the dressing table! And the study...what a perfect place to blog! The photographs by Trevor Tondro really capture it all so beautifully too. To see before-n-afters of the space, head to House Beautiful!

I'm so happy it's Friday! Believe it or not, 6 weeks from today Chris and I will be getting married. (Didn't we just get engaged?!) Tonight I'm meeting with a hair and makeup artist to go over my vision and on Sunday Chris' super sweet sisters are throwing me a wedding shower! My very own wedding shower...I can't believe it! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend too!