DAWNRIDGE + SFERRA: A LUNCHEON TO REMEMBER!

When I opened an email a few weeks back from Ronda Carman of All the Best, I let out a serious squeal of delight at the invitation to attend a small lunch at Tony Duquette's Dawnridge as a part of Sferra's 120th Anniversary Celebration...
ZAtmosphere_022711_206
duquette's use of mirrors to expand the little jewel box of a home is genius

It was - as we all kept noting - like a designer's Disneyland with rooms so rich in color, texture, pattern, extravagance, glitter, gilding and purely fantastical design I quite honestly didn't know what to do with myself! I could have spend hours (maybe even days!) immersed in all the detail, and found myself in good company surrounded by inspirational designers and bloggers alike.
RCarmanLDennisTPorterPContrerasASageCLavalle_022711_236
ronda carman, lori dennis, tracy porter, paloma contreras, anne sage and me!
dawnridge tony+duquette group shots
stacy kunstel, clinton smith, ronda carman, and scot meacham wood. legendary designers barclay butera and suzanne rheinstein

Our fabulous host, Hutton Wilkinson, along with Ronda, set a beautiful table for us to relax and dine at...
dawnridge tony+duquette hutton ronda
ZAtmosphere_022711_175
dawnridge tabletop tony duquette sferra coco kelley
The linens were (of course) by Sferra, and provided such a colorful setting in the lush backyard!
dawnridge tony+duquette sferra coco+kelley tobi+fairley jan+showers
tobi fairley and kyle knight. stacy kunstel and the impeccably chic jan showers
On the way out, I stopped for some pics in my favorite room, which I'll post up on the coco+kelley facebook page later this week! Let's just say the amount of green malachite put me over the edge in the best possible way. 
ZAtmosphere_022711_185
I cannot thank Ronda enough for giving me this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to not only see such a stunning home, but to spend an afternoon with some of my design idols and talented company! It was such a dream. I can't wait to share more of my LA adventures with you too! This trip has been absolutely surreal...

*SFERRA’s 120th Celebration at Tony Duquette's Dawnridge. Photos by Andreas Branch for Patrick Mcmullan