ROOM OF THE WEEK 2.3

Don't get me wrong - I absolutely love to travel. But I'm also a bit of a creature of habit. I like to have my things organized just so and seem to be a little less productive when on the go (in case you haven't noticed by this week's sporadic posts!).

So, since I'm missing my office a little too much at the moment, I thought it only appropriate that this week's room be a fabulous little work space...
tumblr_lg5zxihzCe1qc7jkjo1_1280
So perfectly feminine and cozy! The delicate desk is simply gorgeous - I love how the thin legs keep the space feeling open, and such a great shape, too. The nook is a must - I tend to want to cozy up with my laptop instead of sitting in a chair all day, so it's an office requirement for me. And of course, plenty of shelves for books and decoratives. A little natural light, and voila - the perfect home office.


*image found on tumblr - source unknown