ROOM OF THE WEEK 3.17

It's time for some fresh, fun glamour for this week's Room of the Week! I'm totally swooning for these adjoining rooms and the way the bright pinks + patterns are playing off each other while traditional pieces and modern lines mix in seamlessly...
Stilmöten.skonahem.joseffrank
Stilmöten.skonahem
Do you recognize the fabric on the sofa? It's a fun little Josef Frank print, which I seriously covet. I love all the gilded details too (of course!) and can you ever go wrong with that simple acrylic coffee table? I think not.

I had to point out the art in the dining room because it really connects the two areas together. The designer made an obvious choice to have the rooms really compliment each other because the area definitely could have been treated separately, but by bringing them together it opens up the whole house and makes the space feel  much larger.
Stilmöten.skona hem
I never would have chosen such a pop art-inspired, bold colored piece for this traditional home, but it totally works! One word for this whole space - FUN!

*images via skona hem. ps - for a great josef frank roundup, check out this article on apartment therapy!