ROOM OF THE WEEK 3.31

Sometimes I really have to dig deep into my files to find a worthy Room of the Week... and today I came up with and old favorite...
elledecor.june5
I have always adored the lightness of this room - the way the chairs' thin lines combine with the lucite table makes it feel like there's hardly any furniture at all! The white chandelier almost disappears into the ceiling, and the simply trimmed shades add just the right touch of detail.

If you see the adjacent living room, it makes sense as to why it's all so simplistic...
elledecor.june8
Quite a bit of pattern and pops of color going on in here! Designing a space in the round can be tough, but I like how this one was done. I also love how the trim in the pillows echoes the trim on the shades! For some reason, it's not quite my style... do you prefer one space over the other other? Would you take them both? I'll stick with the dining room.

*images via elle decor