THE COUNTDOWN TO SUNSHINE

I'm sure you're all tired of hearing me whine about the poor Seattle weather we've had this spring (although many of you I think are sympathizing) so I'm happy to report that this weekend I will be heading to Austin where you will not be hearing a peep out of me when it comes to weather complaints!
outfit- shopping and cocktails austin
I'm so happy to be getting a little 80+ temps that I'm already dreaming of what to pack for days spent shopping and dining (can we say texas bbq!?)...
outfit poolside austin
And of course there will be much time spent lounging by the pool! Oh, sure, there may have to be a little work squeezed in there, but I don't think I'll mind as much with the sun shining.

*resources: dress and bikini at h&m, necklace at anthropologie, belt and sandals asos, clutch claire vivier, striped sun hat amazon.com