MONDAY, MONDAY...

Happy Monday!! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend - I finally decided to take a little time off to enjoy the holiday with family and friends, and today I'm playing catchup...
coco+kelley easter
Maybe you're doing the same?? While you're at it, why not check out my premiere sponsors, like the fantastic resource for gorgeous furniture pieces, Interior Connector, the lovely Laura Trevey at Bright, Bold, Beautiful, and the Rug Store NE where they have tons of beautiful pieces to chose from for those of you in the UK - all definitely worth a visit!

And yes, that's my Easter tabletop above - it turned out quite fun with a bold green tablecloth, gingham runners, and playful tulips and jellybeans for loads of color. Definitely a departure from traditional pastels... I may never go back to those. Here's to a new week!