PERFECT PAIRS...

I absolutely fell in love with this entire editorial from Frederic Pinet over the weekend, and had to pair a few selections with some equally gorgeous interiors for a dose of spring to summer inspiration...
matchup4
Sunshine may be fairly non-existent in Seattle, but flowers? Those we have plenty of. And nothing enhances their impact like a dose of dramatic black. I love arranging my blooms in black glass vases!
matchup1
Loads of fresh white with pops of color has 'summer'. Adding whimsy just makes it that much better! I looooove an excuse to bust out my big sunhat. And, pom pom fringe on the bedding? Don't mind if I do! Adding that trim to a light coverlet might have to be my next project.
matchup3
For some reason, layering on saturated color just feels appropriate for loungy summer days. Lush greens and spicy reds? Yes please! Pair them with tanned skin or tanned wicker. You kinda can't go wrong. 

*interiors via pinterest. here, here and here.