HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WE!!!

Nope, that's not a typo. Because today is coco+kelley's birthday, and it's no longer just me around here - it's definitely a 'we'! Between contributors, all you fabulous readers, amazing interns, supportive friends, and fellow bloggers, I've had a lot of help in growing this blog and business in the past year. It's officially a team effort, and we're officially celebrating!
coco+kelley birthday
I launched coco+kelley in May of 2007... which means we're heading into our 5th year around here with some very exciting plans. We'll start by adding a few more contributors, moving into offices by the end of the summer, giving the blog a little facelift, and bringing you more original shoots produced in collaboration with some very talented Seattle friends. Are you excited yet?? I hope you'll continue join me along the way!

Thank you for being a part of this incredibly journey! Who knew when I started this blog four years ago what it would be today? I couldn't be here without all of you!
xo cassandra
*images via unkown, {this is glamorous} and paul costello