KEEP IT LOOSE... KEEP IT LIGHT...

In an attempt to hold onto the little bit of peace I felt after a relaxing long weekend, I'm taking deep breaths and clearing space in my home, my mind, my life... everything...
Alexandrangle.bednook2
I'm taking moments to lay in the sun (if only briefly), to allow myself to dream (just a little), and to prioritize the things that are most important...
arizona-muse5
To make plans, but keep a few days open for spontaneity...
Kitchen of the Month House Beautiful April 2010 William Hefner Designer
To take the time to relish in a good meal with friends, or bask in moments of silence...
Brooke Coffey in These Days for Fashion Gone Rogue
And most importantly, to be able to walk away from things when it necessary... out of the heavy burden of unhealthy relationships, stressful workdays, and even gloomy weather. Life is too short to have to shoulder it all, when so many better possibilities await!


*images via alexandra angle, arizona muse by benjamin alexander huseby, house beautiful via splendid sass, and brooke coffey for fgr