RUE ISSUE #5 : IT'S LIVE!

You guys. I am SO happy with this issue... I can't wait to see what you think! We slimmed things down a little - going for quality over quantity - and I think it shows.
IMG_0496
I was thrilled to see my friend Corinne's home (which I originally visited over three years ago, swearing I would photograph it someday!) featured so beautifully. Her style is simple but statement-making. Definitely one of my favorite editorials.
Picture 2
The theme for the issue is entertaining, and on top of a playful little spread, we also feature this very Rue take on weddings that's so chic and refreshing. If I were a bride, I'd be a saving every one of these photos! (I'm already dreaming of ways to use that huge paper chandelier!)
Picture 3
With plenty of pretty styling moments to start adding to your inspiration boards, I can't even begin to share all my favorites - go take a peek for yourself and enjoy Rue Issue #5!

xo cassandra