COCO+KELLEY SPONSOR: ANNETTE TATUM

I've always enjoyed Annette Tatum's skill for turning inspiration into product, and I'm so thrilled to have her as a sponsor here on coco+kelley! Even more exciting, though, is the launch of her online shop that continues to expand from bedding for the little ones all the way up to grownups, and lovely home decor accents.
annette sea and sand inspiration
Annette draws her inspiration from everywhere, but this collection in particular was drawn from her California roots - a perfect mix Sand & Sky.
annette retro bohemian inspiration
What Annette is most well-known for may be her translation of fashion to interiors! If you've picked up her book, "The Well Dressed Home" then you've seen her process in action. It's one of my favorites, and I highly recommend it. Here, she's taken a Retro Bohemian style and translated it into seriously fun bedding!
annette vintage inspiration
There's no better place to look for inspiration than the past, which is why this vintage collection is my favorite. It creates a soothing palette and I love the touches of gold!

Which palette and style suits you best?

For more of Annette's inspirations, check out her blog! I always find it so interesting to read about the creative process of designers, and she does a wonderful job showcasing it.