THE GOODY BAG: SUMMER PARTY SEASON

Summer party season seems to be in full swing here in Los Angeles! My inbox is overflowing with interior design events. Alissa from The Goods Design here with The Goody Bag, bringing you the best of Los Angeles' interior design events, people, places and things.

Last Thursday night I had a design-party-double-header. First stop: the opening of Rummage, the newest shop to hit the LA scene. The shop is the baby of Kishani Perera - an amazing LA interior designer.

*clockwise from top left - gorgeous pink canopy chair, I got a photo op with the talented owner, a blue armoire that I would have stolen if it fit in my purse.
The shop is just as lovely as Kishani herself. Rummage is filled with treasures that Kishani has picked up from estate sales and other secret sources. All the goodies feel unique and one-of-a-kind. And gorgeous.

Do you spot the celeb party-goer? I'll give you a hint, it's Molly Sims.

Hurry up and visit Rummage before I buy everything in the store.

Rummage: 7374 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, 323.935.5483


My second stop was the Summer Social at Urbanic, the adorable Venice stationary shop. We had lovely drinks (courtesy of Mrs. Lillien), the decor was super cute, and I love our goody bag item - pinwheels we made ourselves at the crafting station!

From left to right that's Alison of Faire Frou Frou (my FAV lingerie boutique), Jessica of Life's Little Jems, and me - all showing off our fancy little pinwheels.

Make your way over to Urbanic for adorable cards, stationary and more.

Urbanic: 1644 Abbot Kinney Blvd. Venice, 310.401.0427