LILAC + TANGERENE

Some of you may remember that back in January I started dreaming of office space for coco+kelley. Well... the space I had in mind fell through, but I'm determined to find something this summer, and can't wait to decorate! Which - of course - means that I'm dreaming up color palettes...
lilac+peach+color+inspiration
Just like my home, I imagine I'll want to switch things up in the office here and there, but I do think having a color scheme that I'm drawn to, but might not want in the house, is a great possibility. Which is why I'm seriously considering a little lilac with punches of tangerine...
lilac+peach+room+inspiration+office+livingroom
I really love the mix of modern with Moroccan influences, and the one piece I've had on my wish list for some time  now is the sofa from Crate & Barrel which happens to come in lilac as a stock fabric option (they also have a desk I'm drooling over). I'd love to have a corner of the office space be a sitting area where anyone can get comfy and settle in on the laptop or with coffee and magazines when we need a little break from work - and these pieces would be a fabulous start! What do you think of this scheme?

*images: via veranda, bijou and boheme, and elle decor *room inspiration: lamp by robert abbey, pillow at villa home, azure sofa at crate & barrel, white linen chair z gallerie, inlay table at horchow