MY MILLION-DOLLAR OFFICE

I know many of you have been following along in the drama, decor, and dahlings that are the Million-Dollar Decorators on Bravo. Well, today - to celebrate the season finale - I was asked by Bravo to put together a million-dollar challenge: an inspiration board for my dream office space worthy of these fabulous designers. Lucky for them (and me!) it's one of my most favorite spaces to fantasize about... 
coco+kelley indochine+inspired+office
And here she is! Would miss Mary (and the rest of the gang) approve? I wanted the space to feel light, yet dramatic, and was inspired by the Schumacher Birds and Butterflies fabric, my obsession with malachite, and my all-time favorite desk by Suzanne Kasler for Hickory Chair - completely customized of course. Needless to say... an unlimited budget comes in handy.

What do you think? Or better yet, what do you think they'd think?? Share your thoughts with us here or hop over to the Million Dollar Decorators fan page where they'll be posting it later today!

*resources top to bottom: desk lamp by arteriors, chandelier by tord boontje at mossbone inlay chair at well-appointed home, mgbw side table, asheworth campaign desk, bookcases at ballard designs, lyford diamond quadrille fabric, schumacher birds and butterflies fabric, pair of malachite lamps on 1st dibs, settee on 1st dibs, venetian screen at bellacor, rug by trina turk at layla grayce