THANK YOU JUNE SPONSORS!

I'm feeling a burst of creativity after my trip, and it's days like these that I'm so thankful for having this blog, and so many wonderful people supporting me to do what I love!
via caitlinmcauley
Not to mention my fabulous sponsors here on c+k who truly help keep things movin' right along around here with their support. So, why not do a little Friday browsing and pay them all a visit? A huge thanks to our June sponsors! (I know, I know, it's July - forgive my lateness!)

My fantastic Premiere Sponsors - Jules Reid and Shades of Light - both of whom offer some seriously good shopping for the wardrobe and home!

And our regular sponsors too! Beautiful textiles at Camilla David, inspired home goods by Annette Tatum, invitations for every occasion at Storkie, fabulous frilly goods at Panty by Post, save-the-date goods at Magnet Street, and some wonderful jewelry at Gemvara (love their stackables!)

Please stop by to see all their lovely offerings!

*image via caitlin mcgauley