I LOVE LA (AND A THANK YOU...)

As many of you may remember if you've been following along on my crazy life, I was recently in LA wrapping up the last issue of Rue and playing with some friends of mine! From there, I spent a weekend in San Francisco before heading to Las Vegas Market.

I thought this crazy west coast tour deserved a little recap thanks to some fabulous sponsors along the way...
LA recap nordstrom nissan
First stop: la la land! Oh how I miss it my sunshine! There's was hardly any time for beaches, but I did get to spend brunch with Alissa and Jessica where I devoured those gorgeous crepes, and enjoyed a little blogging gossip session.

I also had the chance to visit the new Nordstrom in Santa Monica where I was pampered with a brow treatment at the Anastasia counter and some fabulous attention from my stylists Jenni and Carly! My two favorite purchases (thanks in part to a $100 gift certificate!) were these orange twill Mother pants and patent Sam Edelman loafers.

The best part? My mode of transportation for the week. Thanks to the peeps at Nissan I was able to cruise around town (along with my lucky passengers) in this smooth Murano, which I am officially in love with. Much better than the dinky little economy rental that I'm used to, and the navigation system and bluetooth had me feeling spoiled!

And if you think all that sounds good... wait until you hear about my adventures in San Fran!