ROOM OF THE WEEK 8.11

Sometimes the Room of the Week isn't anything fancy or over-the-top. Sometimes it's just the coziest little space you can imagine...
107743658_2n3E0PDL_c
The kind of room you see and think, "I could stay there for hours." Or, better yet, the kind of room you see and think "Hey... I could do that." I've seen this room pass through quite a few blogs but it never gets old to me and I think part of the reason is that it's perfectly attainable. That gorgeous, tufted headboard is likely the most custom piece in the room - everything else you could easily go out and find. The only part most of us won't be replicating anytime soon is the soaring ceiling and wood beams. That, you're gonna have to house hunt for!

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go back to daydreaming that I get to sit and lounge here all day instead of moving boxes... 

*image via nuevo estilo