ROOM OF THE WEEK 9.23

Offices are rooms too, you know...
chriscourt.office
And this one is kinda calling my name. I could see myself using this simple desk for my laptop, a few magazines and a little floral arrangement while (out of sight) I'd have a huge work table and inspiration board to house all my projects! I like working clear of clutter, and with lots of natural light... but maybe a warm rug underneath for those cold winter days here in Seattle and a little pop of pattern? The rolling rack won't be housing dresses for clients, just a change of wardrobe for those unexpected events (a girl's gotta be prepared, after all!). And I'm sure that bookshelf would be piled high with fabrics. By the by... is that a little fountain by the window? Or maybe it's my lap pool? I'll take either...

And, speaking of work, my dears, I certainly have a lot of it these days! So, once again we are putting out the call for interns here at coco+kelley! If you're in the Seattle area and have experience or passion for interior design or event styling... send an email my way!


*photography by chris court