COCKTAILS AT SIX: THE PUMPKIN PIE MARTINI

Only one thing supersedes my love of apples during autumn - it's pumpkins!

And most of all I love Pumpkin Pie with real whipped cream (yes, please!). So when I stumbled across this dessert in a glass, I just knew it was meant to be mine. Who needs a fork, when a martini glass looks so much more stylish?

Pumpkin Pie Martini

1/2 oz Sylk Cream Liqueur
2 oz Vanilla Vodka
1/2 oz Pumpkin Liqueur (or substitute pumpkin spice syrup)
1 tsp (or channel me & add a good tablespoon size dollop) Whipped Cream
1 Cinnamon Stick for garnish

Pour the cream liqueur and vanilla vodka into a shaker filled with ice. Shake well. Add the pumpkin liqueur or syrup & shake again. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Top with the whipped cream & garnish with a cinnamon stick. Serves 1.

* images via: recipe from hostess with the mostess, timeless home, snippet & ink



of le petit happy