COCO+KELLEY FOR LONNY: GIFT GUIDE!

I think it's safe to say we all love waking up on a Sunday to find a new issue of Lonny ready to peruse with our morning coffee! But I was especially excited to see their anniversary issue for one very good reason...
lonny guide
I'm in it! A big thanks to Ellie and Michelle for including me in their gift guide section alongside their own picks as well as the ever-so-chic Katie Armour and her lovely selections.

I have to say, going the 'artsy' route was a bit of a challenge for me. I think most of us would agree that my glamour girl sensibilities normally don't scream indie design. In fact, I think if anything my definition of artsy would be much more along the lines of a chic boheme... so I created a second gift guide here with some of the pieces that didn't make the cut for Lonny! After all, there's no such thing as too many presents...
coco kelley artiste gift guide
A few of these beauties are officially on my birthday wishlist now, too! But you'll have to wait another two weeks for that...

*resources: 1. abc home altru soy candle, 2. personalized notecards from gadabout, 3. keel's simple diary, 4. candle & chandelier sleeves from kaarskoker, 5. ball locket necklace from the vamoose, 6. bellissima compact mirror at refinery29, 7. decoupage dishes at julie's adorabowls, 8. color pencil & brass holder set at jayson home & garden, 9. beautiful bracelets by janna conner