ROOM OF THE WEEK 10.7

In case you haven't noticed, I don't post much in way of kitchen inspiration on the blog. Maybe it's because I've yet to own my own home where I could install rich black cabinets, antique tile floors, gorgeous glowing lighting, and a rustic dining table...
kristen buckingham kitch
Because if I did have a kitchen, I surely would have copied every single detail of this design by Kristen Buckingham by now. I'm swooning for all the aforementioned gorgeousness, but let's also note a few other things, shall we? Huge chopping block island. Cute little cabinet for cookbooks to the left of the refrigerator.  Antique painting hung above stove (I mean, of course there is). A perfect mix of metals in the hardware, appliances and copper pots. And, did I mention the lighting? Yes? Well, still... it's worth a second note. Because I die for that chandelier.

Talk about an excuse to throw some fabulous dinner parties...