GLAM (AND UNDER $25!) GIFT GUIDE

Happy holidays lovelies! Cristina from Fuji Files here with a Glam Gift Guide to help you through the season. These goodies offer lots of glitz and glamor, you'd never guess they were all under $25!
You can never go wrong with a classic, like F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby or Tender is the Night. Now take a classic and add a deco-inspired metallic cover designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith and you've got a guaranteed hit. This series of six titles by F. Scott Fitzgerald offers beauty and substance, each for just $18.85.

The world's most stylish bunny Fifi Lapin is impossibly chic and endlessly inspiring... for a rabbit. A set of Fifi Lapin postcards is the perfect gift for your fashionista friend, available for $15.

Who wouldn't love some liquid luxury for Christmas? Chanel nail polish, or shall I say, Le Vernis Nail Colour, is absolutely attainable at $25 a bottle.

The Fortune Cookie Placecard Holders are one of those gifts I'd have trouble parting with. They're oh so chic and at $21 per set of 12, I may just need some for my next soiree!

This iPhone Slider Case is so sleek and shiny, who can resist? I'm picturing my newly Chanel manicured fingers wrapped around this luxurious gold phone, ahem, I mean my friend's. $23.99 at Target.