Design Bloggers Conference




It is therefore not surprising that the boy clean room is small and easy outside Scandinavia. I saw it on Norwegian Interior Blogger, but you can check more information about space on the blog Norwegian Bo happiness. A note: I studied two years at the Norwegian College, part of the full-time in Oslo. Today, my Norwegian? Ikke så bra. It is good, pleasant rooms and good pictures speak a universal language!

So, did you hear about all the guys at the next conference Design bloggers? This is a two-day conference in Los Angeles in late February. So many of our favorite design bloggers are talking about, and even more to participate. (You can see the list of both.) Can you imagine ... two days totally focused on blogging design?! Meeting all our friends in cyber?! Networking with people super-talented?! What a dream! I officially decided that I frequent, so if any of you are so good, so let me know!

I wish you all a wonderful weekend! Stay warm!