HAPPY (NOT AT ALT) WEEKEND

Am I the only one not at Alt Summit this weekend? It's sure feeling like it! Even my bestie decided to ditch me for another (fabulous) roomie! And, of course the better half of our Rue team, Anne + Crystal, are representing...
tumblr_ktw9o0keIk1qzp88ho1_500
Following all the tweets (at #altsummit), I'm already jealous of the fun girl time and wealth of knowledge pouring out of the amazing lineup of speakers!
2510974279_cf51186082
Not to mention pajama parties! But, for those of you (like me) who were unable to make it this year, I'm hoping to collect a few of my favorite bloggers best takeaways from the conference, so stay tuned for those next week!
3112-500w
And in the meantime... have a fabulous weekend wherever you are!! I think I might don my furry winter hat just to join in on the fun...

xo,
cassandra

*images via tumblr. source unknown.