GET YOUR DESIGN (CONFERENCE) ON

Last year was the beginning of something new for me - the opportunity to be a part of a few public speaking engagements where I got to meet so many of you fellow bloggers and coco+kelley readers! And, I discovered that I absolutely love being a part of these events. I'm thrilled to be kicking off 2011 with a couple of events already lined up, so get your calendars out boys and girls!
Picture 1
In February, I will be speaking in Los Angeles at the Design Bloggers Conference with Grace (design*sponge) Paloma (la dolce vita and high gloss magazine) and Tracy (tracy porter blog) in a session entitled "Blogging with the Stars" (and no, I didn't make them call it that, and yes, I love it). We'll be talking about what it takes to have a successful blog and how we've built our own blogs into what they are today. After hearing Grace speak at Lavish in December, I know that we have very similar ideas on the subject, and I can't wait to hear what Paloma and Tracy add to the conversation as well!

The conference has been created with the Interior Design blogger in mind and features a seriously amazing lineup of other speakers as well, including my fellow Rue editor, Anne (the city sage), the ever inspiring Tobi (tobi fairley blog) and the incredibly genuine Ronda (all the best) whom I am so excited to meet. If you're interested in attending, head over to the Design Bloggers Conference site for more information and registration! I hope to be seeing some of you in sunny la la land!