HAPPY ADVENTURES!

Today marks another very big turn for me in my life - leaping with faith (and fingers crossed) into the next great adventure...
coco kelley  helen keller quote
I'm saying goodbye today to my fantastic job as a merchandiser at Anthropologie, which I am so sad to let go of. I'm going to miss the amazingly creative, genuine and loving girls that I've worked with for the past year so much! But, the time has come for me to refocus my passion and time on building coco+kelley into the company I know it can be! Not to mention, I'm really ready to plunge into my role as Market Editor at Rue.

It's always scary to leave behind the security of a real job to strike out on your own, but I've been here before and it was always worth it in the end. Thank you all for your love and support of coco+kelley and I can't wait to share this great adventure with you!

xoxo,
cassandra