Kendall Wilkinson









I really enjoyed reading the interview Cristin of Simplified Bee did with San Francisco interior designer Kendall Wilkinson. It was actually a turquoise showhouse room she designed that fueled my inspiration to start this blog so long ago...I'd never seen anything like it before! Since then I've continued to be impressed with her work. Her rooms are all so beautiful and glamorous, but never stuffy. I'm also a tremendous fan of her use of color. Read the inspiring interview on Simplified Bee, and for more of her work, visit Kendall Wilkinson Design & Home.

Since it's Friday again (where do these weeks go?!), it's time to announce: Only 4 weeks left! And believe it or not, one last wedding shower thrown by my awesome family! I can't wait! Happy weekend everyone! :)